Queer Eye star Jonathan Van Ness picked up two very different kinds of awards recently: an Emmy and a South African rugby player. Woof.
Jonathan and his new man (named Wilco Froneman) made their debut as a couple this past Monday night at the 70th Primetime Emmy Awards.
“Date nights are slightly more formal than anticipated….” the muscle-bound lad wrote about the fun evening ahead on Instagram.
Jonathan shared a similar photo before they hit up the red carpet that night with the caption “Love him @froners & my best friend @mookers77 for being there for me.” Aww!
His followers couldn’t get enough of their cuteness, leaving comments like “OMG congrats to you little lovebugs” and “Shake the internet why don’t you.”
Here are five things to know about Jonathan’s hunky new beau:
- He currently resides in New York City.
- He’s a dog dad with one of the cutest pups around.
- He fancies himself to be “kinda ginger.”
- Proud of being gay (hay!)
- Self-described unicorn enthusiast.
- Oh and he seems totally enamored by one of our favorite guys, but who wouldn’t be! Congrats to Jonathan and Wilco on your blossoming relationship.
And here’s proof he’s a dog lover! Woof!