Tags Posts tagged with "poison"

Tag: poison

gay couple

Italian gay couple found dead after carbon monoxide poisoning An Italian gay couple died after inhaling dangerous levels of carbon monoxide on Tuesday (2 January). Alex Ferrari and Luca Bortolaso, both 21, died after inhaling the fumes from a defective wood-burning brazier. The gay students were staying in a holiday home in Ca’ di Sotto, Verona with two female friends. Ferrari and Bortolaso were sleeping together in one room and their friends in another. But because their friends were using an electric fire, they...

FEATURED MEAWS

…and it’s a peach. American ‘internet personality’ and ‘social media influencer’ Cameron Dallas has been letting it all hang out for his behind-the-scenes show Chasing...

One man, blessed with quite a curvy bottom, shares his attempt to break the Internet. C/O the guys at C&C, watch as this bearded gent...