Tags Posts tagged with "survey"

Tag: survey

body

84% of those surveyed said they felt intense pressure to have a good body. While most would agree that body image issues are a big problem in the LGBT community, a new survey has highlighted just how significant they truly are. For its February Body Issue, Attitude magazine conducted an extensive survey of gay men to find out how happy they are with their bodies. Of the 5,000 participants polled, more than half said they were unhappy with how they looked, with...
Gay-wedding

92.6% of LGBTI survey respondents are against civil celebrants being exempt from performing same-sex marriages due to religious convictions A survey of LGBTI Australians reveals concerns about legal discrimination in refusing to perform same-sex marriages. Funded by PFLAG, the survey showed huge opposition among LGBTI Australians to exemptions targeted exclusively at same-sex couples, reports Buzzfeed. When asked if civil celebrants should be exempt from marrying same-sex couples, an overwhelming 92.6% of respondents disagreed. But when asked if religious ministers should be exempt from...
Gay Pride Parade

More young people than ever before now identify as lesbian, gay or bisexual, data shows. The news comes from the Office for National Statistics, which asked young people about their  sexual identity as part of its Annual Population Survey. According to the ONS, 3.3% of 16 to 24-year-olds identified themselves as lesbian, gay or bisexual in 2015, up from 2.8% in 2014. This is nearly double the average across all age groups, with 1.7% of people identifying as LGB across the general population. Among over-65s,...
Smiling gay couple

Well this is alarming: a new study shows that lots of gay men are avoiding condoms. Some are opting for other measures, like PrEP (which, let’s remember, don’t prevent other STIs that condoms can block). Some are monogamous. And others are simply taking their chances. Only about 36% of gay men didn’t have unprotected anal sex in the last year, according to the survey of UK gays. About 40% said that almost all of their sex was unprotected. Guys! What are...
same-sex

A recent survey provided by the Centers for Disease Control concluded - more and more Americans now identify themselves as bisexual. And one more thing - more heterosexual and bisexual men experienced sex with other men. More than 9,000 people from the United States aged 18-44 took part in this survey. According to the results of this survey, recording their types of sexual experiences, people identified themselves as gay, straight, or bisexual, and the types of people they’d had sexual contact with. More numbers of women confessed being bisexual and...
gay couple

Some studies say that straight men like anal sex with their partners. Either they are using dildos, fingering, strap-on, they somehow want their partner to reach that area. So the study revealed that 30% of straight men had anal sex with their partner, while the other 70% hadn't yet they fantasize about it. No wonder, this recent survey with 9,000 participants, aged 18-44, revealed that 2.3% of them identified themselves as straight men and had same-sex sexual activity. “You do expect some differences,”...
gay sex

Have you ever thought about the numbers of straight people who have had gay sex in their lives at least once. You will be surprised to know that a significant amount of straight people in America experienced gay sex. Recently the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have published the results of their investigation. And according to their analysis “among women and men who reported themselves as heterosexual or straight… 12.6% of women and 2.8% of men” have had...

FEATURED MEAWS

The 2018 Oscars race has begun. The trailer for the gay conversion drama, Boy Erased, is finally here, and grab some tissues because it is...

Terrell Joseph and Jarius Goudeau have gone through a rollercoaster ride as they tried to become parents. Terrell (above, left) had grown up around children...