Credit: RuPaul Instagram
RuPaul is entering into the world of real estate, henny!
Page Six reported on Friday, July 5, that the Emmy-winning talk show host has listed his Los Angeles pad for a whopping $5 million dollars.
The website was able to get photos from inside his unbelievably gorgeous space that was initially purchased back in 2011 for $2.5 million. That means he’s attempting to sell it for twice the amount he paid almost ten years ago. Yas get that money honey!
Here are some of the amenities you can expect to find in the 59-year-old’s location that are more than likely not in the space you are currently living in.
- 2,362 square feet, three bedrooms, 2.5 baths.
- Fire engine red entrance doors with red encompassing the walls of his gigantic property.
- A leopard-print media room with leopard-print pillows on the couches and giraffe-printed carpeting running underfoot.
- A framed portrait of Dolly Parton greeting you at the doorway.
- Gorgeous views of Los Angeles to make your friends jealous.
- State of the art kitchen to cook for said jealous friends.
- Bathroom big enough for a Thorgy (Thor) sized orgy.
Ru has several other properties outside of the one he’s listed including spaces in West Hollywood and New York City as well as a ranch in Wyoming.
Perhaps him entering into the real estate world could inspire a future challenge on RuPaul’s Drag Race or All Stars? Here are some ideas:
- Extreme Makeover: Henny Edition
- Property Drag Sisters
- Flipping Out… On Your Kitchen Remodel
- Flip Or Flop Or Tucked