Thank you for visiting our website. Meaws.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users do the same. Our site supports a policy in relation to copyright under the law adopted in 1998 (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
To tell us about copyright infringement, you need to provide the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (s) of the copyright or the person authorized to act on his behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where this infringing content is available or a copy of it.
- A statement in “good faith belief” that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- Your contact information: postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Confirmation, declares that: 1) the information provided in the application is valid; 2) under penalty of perjury the person completing the application, the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The above information shall be transmitted in the form of a written notification to the following email address: email@example.com
Once received and verified correctly apply for copyright infringement, the Administration meaws.com takes the following measures:
- removes the account or disables access to the offending material.
- notifies the content provider, member or user who posted the material on the site, that its contents are deleted or that his access to the site will be limited.
If a user or a content provider, which has been declared as a violation, does not agree with the actions of the Administration, then he should send to DMCA Agent a counter-notification in writing. To your written message was effective as a counter-notification under DMCA, it must include the following information:
- physical or electronic signature of the user, content provider or a member of the community.
- Identification of a material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled including the URL where the material appeared before been removed or disabled.
- User’s / content provider’s application, which should indicate that the person has suggested that the material was removed or access to it is limited as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- The applicant’s contact information (user name, address, telephone number, email address) and a statement that the person will take part in the process initiated by those who applied for the alleged violation.
Upon receipt of a counter notification by the Agent to comply with DMCA Administration may send a copy of the counter-notice, filed an initial complaint by informing it that the Administration of the site can retrieve deleted content or unlock access to it. If the owner has not filed a claim for a court determination against the site or user, the Administration of the site has the right to restore the deleted content or access to that within 10-14 business days.
You may give notice to the DMCA Agent an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice pastime!