Some studies say that straight men like anal sex with their partners.

Either they are using dildos, fingering, strap-on, they somehow want their partner to reach that area. So the study revealed that 30% of straight men had anal sex with their partner, while the other 70% hadn’t yet they fantasize about it.

gay couple
netdoctor.co.uk

No wonder, this recent survey with 9,000 participants, aged 18-44, revealed that 2.3% of them identified themselves as straight men and had same-sex sexual activity.

“You do expect some differences,” the lead author of the study, Casey E. Copen said, after results revealed that the number of bisexual men increased to 2% in comparison with last’s years survey that revealed a 1.2% increase.

https://www.toovia.com/posts/2014/apr/28/0.13503.358324226463170570
toovia.com

“For some people … they may or may not have had the experiences they’re contemplating, [especially] if they’re younger,” Copen said.

Another survey conducte by YouGov in UK showed that almost half of young UK people don’t identify themselves as 100% straight. A number of 1632 people were asked to plot themselves on the scale of sexuality from 0(exclusively heterosexual) to 6.

72% identified themselves as exclusively heterosexual, 4% exclusively homosexual and 19% somewhere in-between.

However, 46% of people between 18-24 ranked themselves as exclusively homosexual while 49% ranked themselves in-between.

https://insearchofadam.wordpress.com/tag/gay-man/
insearchofadam.wordpress.com

The way people identify in terms of sexuality is a subject that continues to draw interest. And little by little we discover that things are not set in stone, straight sex is not different from gay sex, just as straight love is not different from gay love. And these surveys confirm it.

2 COMMENTS

  1. Hell I could have told you that I manage an Adult Book Store…..Oh no I’m not gay as they walk out with that look of shame LOL

  2. Gay or straight it’s not solely about that. If a man is attracted to the opposite sex he’s more likely to be straight. Mechanically however, a key G spot for males is in the back door. Gay or straight, just enjoy it 🙂

Add your comment at our Facebook page