Europe is a gay-friendly continent so many countries in Europe are worth a visit. But where you can find the best gay-friendly hotels in Europe? Here’s a list with 10 best gay hotels in Europe that have proved to offer every LGBT traveler the best stay. Each of the hotels listed was verified and certified as perfect for LGBT travelers.
- In case you want to visit London, Town Hall Hotel And Apartments is a mix of modern vibes and the scent of Edwardian times.
The hotel offers an indoor pool, a spa and a fitness facility. You can choose from a variety of rooms: spacious serviced apartments, stylish hotel bedrooms and astonishing suites. Your stay there will be classy and enchanting.
2. For a lovely stay in Portugal, The Corinthia Hotel Lisbon is the perfect choice for a gay vacation.
The staff of the hotel is multilingual and friendly, of course. Guests have at their disposal a library and they can rent bicycles. The rooms overlook the historic city and they feature top quality furniture.
3. Stockholm city is a great destination for a gay person. And we found the perfect gay accommodation. Hotel Skeppsholmen is located near Museum of Modern Art and its architecture takes you back in classic times.
It is an oasis inside one of the greatest European capitals.
4. Buddha-Bar Hotel in Prague combines Asian culture with French colonial influence.
It is located in the heart of Czech capital, near Old Town Square. This hotel will offer a friendly and luxurious stay, superb customer services and the best breakfast you’ve ever had. Rooms are decorated in a sumptuous style satisfying even the most sophisticated guest. The stay at this hotel will be fabulous.
5. The Lanchid 19 Design Hotel will welcome all LGBT people around the world in the Hungarian capital, Budapest.
It is close to the center of the city, located on the Danube bank. The rooms overlook Pest Riverbank and the Buda Royal Castle. The rooms have a contemporary design, each one being decorated in a different way.
6. A romantic destination as Paris deserves a top accommodation. Hotel du Ministere can offer its guests a chic stay in a modern place.
The hotel features LGBT friendly everything. From rooms designed to bring romanticism back home to facilities like high speed Internet, a bar, a gym, and much more.
7. Hotel Romanico Palace is a gay-friendly hotel that offers the most classic and stylish stay.
The rooms’ decoration is influenced by local history so you can expect a sumptuous ancient Italian style.
8. New Hotel in Athens, Greece is one of the friendliest hotels for the LGBT community and has a lot to offer.
The guests can use a variety of facilities and enjoy a Greek style stay in rooms decorated with art by Humberto and Fernando Campana.
9. The Granary is a gay-friendly hotel in the historic city Wroclaw in Poland.
It is built on a historical site and features very comfortable rooms. The staff is excellent, and they can offer customized services to each guest.
10. Hyatt Regency Cologne is a five-star gay friendly hotel in Cologne, Germany.
It features a fitness center, spa and wellness centers, and a beauty salon. For a luxurious stay they can also offer limousine services.