News Usa Family families News Usa

Census Data Reveals Area With Highest Percentage of Same-Sex Couples

www.advocate.com

reports the Associated Press. Last year's American Community Survey was the most detailed yet when it came to identifying and counting same-sex households, both male and female.

Of the 980,000 households, 58 percent were married, while the remaining 42 percent were unmarried couples; there were slightly more female-led households than male.The numbers don't represent all the gay, lesbian, and bisexual people living in the U.S., since some live alone or with family or roommates (and some are homeless).

The website meaws.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News