Meghan Markle: Last News

+4

Related News

queerty.com
Royal family in “panic mode” over what Harry and Meghan might be cooking up next with Oprah
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are causing trouble for the royal family again. And by “causing trouble” we actually mean they’re not doing anything untoward or wrong but the palace is freaking out anyway.Related: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle become first British royals to publicly celebrate PrideRumors that the Sussexes are planning another sit-down with Oprah following last year’s bombshell interview began swirling late last month when they were photographed leaving the media mogul’s home in California.And it seems like #PrinceHarry and #MeghanMarkle made sure to tip off the paparazzi about their visit to #OprahWinfrey’s house! Wonder what they were yup to? https://t.co/CuCRtSwBLc— Perez (@ThePerezHilton) June 29, 2022While there could be any number of reasons why Harry and Meghan were hanging out with Oprah, the palace is now reportedly in “panic mode” that another explosive TV special could be in the works.Related: Gay former British soldier says Prince Harry protected him from homophobic abuseRoyal expert Daniela Elser notes that the Sussexes are “holding some pretty powerful cards,” especially with Harry’s new memoir coming out soon and the palace’s refusal to release its report about those dubious allegations of bullying made against Meghan.
dailystar.co.uk
Meghan Markle bullying inquiry 'buried' and will 'never be public', says insider
Buckingham Palace have buried the findings of a report into alleged bullying by Meghan Markle from when she was a serving royal, an insider has claimed.A source said last night (Wednesday, June 29): "People suspected it would be buried, and now it seems that it has."The Daily Mail reported that it is understood that even those who took part in the inquiry haven’t been told what the outcome is.READ MORE: Queen made audience 'gasp' as she went off-script to speak different languageSome former staff described themselves as damaged by the experience of working for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.Meghan, 40, had claimed that the allegations were a calculated smear and in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, she and Harry accused the institution of monarchy of racism.Speaking on The Princes And The Press documentary on BBC, Meghan's lawyer Jenny Afia also denied the claims.Several people who still work for the palace allegedly feared it would be damaging to their careers to give evidence in the inquiry, the Express reported.There were claims that Meghan’s alleged "belittling" behaviour while a working member of the Royal Family drove two female personal assistants out of the household and "undermined the confidence" of a third.When the bullying investigation was launched in March 2021, before Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah, the palace said any changes in policies or procedures recommended following the review would be shared in the Sovereign Grant report which is published annually and documents royal accounts for the year.But at a briefing on the annual report yesterday, a senior palace source, citing the confidentiality of those who took part in the independent investigation by a law firm, said there would be no public
etonline.com
Why Queen Elizabeth Won't Publicly Release Meghan Markle's 'Inflammatory' Bullying Report (Exclusive)
Queen Elizabeth does not want any more of the palace's «dirty linens» aired in public.After it was revealed that Buckingham Palace would not be releasing a report to the public on the investigation into claims that Meghan Markle «bullied» palace staff, ET royal expert, Katie Nicholl, said that the Queen is doing her best to keep the matter «in-house» after a particularly dramatic year for the royal family.«Everything that I'm hearing at the moment out of the palace, is that the Queen doesn't want any more drama. She just doesn't want any more dirty linens aired in public,» Nicholl shared.She continued, «By taking it in-house, which is essentially what the Queen has done, she is trying to limit any further damage, any further damage to the monarchy, potentially any further damage to those members of staff who have made those allegations and also, possibly to the Duchess of Sussex, who denied those allegations.»While trying to limit any further damage to those involved, Nicholl said the Palace is trying to protect those involved as well as the queen attempts to bury Meghan's bullying report.«Well, it's been speculated that the reason that this investigation isn't going to essentially see the light of day, at least in public, is to protect those who spoke out and made these allegations of bullying against the Duchess of Sussex, to protect their privacy, to protect their anonymity.
etonline.com
Buckingham Palace Reportedly 'Buried' Meghan Markle's Bullying Report, Will Not Release Findings
Buckingham Palace will not release a report to the public on the investigation into claims that Meghan Markle «bullied» palace staff. According to a report from, Buckingham Palace will be “improving the policies and procedures” in its HR department following the investigation, however, more details into the case will not be released to the public. Citing royal sources, says the Palace is not releasing this information as a way to «limit tensions between the Sussexes and the palace» and «protect the privacy of those who took part» in the investigation.  reports that Buckingham Palace no longer plans to make any public statement on the inquiry, or even publicly acknowledge the subsequent changes to its HR policies. Originally, the announcement on HR changes was set to be published in the Sovereign Grant report later this month. The bullying investigation was launched in March 2021 following a report by  that was published just days before Meghan and Harry’s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey was set to air. According to the report, Meghan faced a bullying complaint at Kensington Palace back in October 2018, claiming she «drove two personal assistants out of the household and was undermining the confidence of a third staff member.» A spokesperson for Meghan and Harry denied the allegation, calling it a «calculated smear campaign.»In June 2021, the then-highly anticipated report was delayed.
dailystar.co.uk
Meghan Markle's 'victims' to speak out in 'gripping story' amid bullying claims
Meghan Markle has previously faced accusations of bullying, claims she denies, but Buckingham Palace said they were "very concerned" as several members of staff came forward.Now, it's claimed that her former staff have come forward and have told their stories that will rock the Sussex household.Biographer Tom Bower will reveal the "untold story" about what happened behind the walls of Kensington Palace and Frogmore Cottage before Meghan's move to Montecito.It was claimed Meghan had driven two personal assistances out of their job and undermined the confidence of a third member of the Royal Household.At the time, Meghan's spokesperson said the Duchess of Sussex was "saddened" by the reports.Speaking to GB News' Mark Dolan, biographer and investigative journalist Tom Bower said: "Well, in fact, I've finished it and it will be out very soon."It is a story, an untold story, I have found out things which are really quite extraordinary about her."He went on to add: "And I think that the public perception of her will be either confirmed or outraged or in any case, it'll be a great surprise."It has turned out to be a very, very hard slog because people were pretty reluctant to speak and she and her lawyers had done very well to keep people silent, but I got through [to] enough."Tom went on to add: "It's a great story, it is an astonishing story of a woman who came from nothing and is now a world figure and has trampled on all those others on the way which is classic for the sort of people I always choose, whether it's a politician or a tycoon."The victims are keen to talk and they have spoken and it's a really gripping story."Last year, Buckingham Palace issued a statement revealing they were investigating claims surrounding
queerty.com
Lauren Boebert’s attack on Harry and Meghan completely blows up in her face
Aspen Daily News.On top of that, she’s introduced 17 bills, none of which have made it past committee, and a growing number of her constituents feel she’s more interested in making headlines than she is in representing them.Related: Lauren Boebert uses Father’s Day to again mock trans and non-binary peopleThat said, rather than, say, doing her job, Boebert has decided to focus her attention on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for their recent statement about COVID-19 misinformation being spread on Spotify by guys like Joe Rogan.Yesterday, Boebert tweeted: “We gave our final response to the Royal Family’s opinions in 1776… and we care even less what the Royal Rejects have to say.”We gave our final response to the Royal Family’s opinions in 1776… and we care even less what the Royal Rejects have to say. pic.twitter.com/1MCibgvcJ4— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) January 30, 2022Just so everyone is clear, Harry and Meghan, who have a reported $25 million contract to produce podcasts for Spotify, aren’t “rejects.” They voluntarily stepped down as senior members of the royal family and moved to Southern California last January on their own accord.Related: Lauren Boebert is having an absolute panic attack over gender inclusive languageAlso, Meghan is an American citizen.
queerty.com
Everyone is sobbing over that devastating new Diana doc that just premiered at Sundance
The Crown and the recent movie, Spencer, didn’t offer enough of an insight into the life of the late Princess Diana, prepare yourself for a more factual exploration of her years in the limelight.A new documentary, The Princess, made by Ed Perkins, premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. It’s turned into one of the festival’s big talking points.The doc includes no interviews or voiceovers, and instead stitches together hundreds of pieces of media footage from Diana’s life, pretty much from the time she became engaged to Charles, the Prince of Wales, in 1981.Related: Sarah Ferguson just threw the entire royal family under the bus… then got hit by the bus herselfThe footage, some of which would appear shocking to today’s audiences, includes a newsreader talking of why the 19-year-old Diana was a suitable match for the 32-year-old heir to the British throne, adding her family had “vouched for her virginity.”Other footage includes how wedding fever swept the UK … although one off-the-ball pundit predicted the paparazzi would no longer be interested in Diana after her wedding day (talk about getting it wrong!).The documentary traces Diana’s life in the limelight, up until her death in 1997 in a car crash in Paris.Related: Meghan Markle speaks out against royal family and doesn’t mince her wordsMost of the reviews of the The Princess have been favorable, with it scoring 82% on Rotten Tomatoes at the time of writing.
DMCA